Scribblory Writers Group
Scribblory Writers Group is a covey of wise, passionate, and creative writers who see the beauty of narrating, sharing, and preserving personal stories through the art of memoir. Collectively, they are students of the workshops, classes, and tutorials of Scribblory Writing and Tutorial Services, a writing and tutorial company that started in 2018.
Subscribe to Memento
Memento is a non-profit, volunteer-produced collection of real stories that aims to teach and tell its readers the various themes and facets of human life. Through this monthly bulletin, you will also get:
(1) Inspiration from our featured author / aspiring author / aspiring writer and words from Scribblory's founder
(2) Updates on our writing workshops, classes, events, and other writing services
(3) Stories written by our mentors, tutors, and members of Scribblory Writers Group
(4) Local and international book recommendations
(3) A chance to stay connected with us and with our growing writing community
Register now to get your free subscription, and we'll start dropping "Memento" into your email every month!
Check out our latest issue!
Congratulations to the following writers for having
successfully published their articles with us!
Maria Charisse de Guzman
Imelda Caravaca Ferrer
Felix Alvaro del Gracia
Alfred Pagunsan Gadayan
Jeffrey G. Delfin
Ma. Elena Yusay
Ephraim Louis Abalahin