Going the extra mile.
At the young age of 24, Rosalie already bore her eldest child. And at 29, she was already mothering four children.
Somewhere between taking care of the kids who were all under seven years old at the time, she quit her day job and took a big leap of faith to start her own accounting firm.
While juggling motherhood and building her business, she also managed to go to graduate school and serve in church. How did she do that? This book will show you how.
Boundless Optimism is a combination of two extremely positive words to live by. Boundless refers to something without an end or a limit, while optimisim is to hope for and to anticipate the best possible outcome.
In this book, the author generously shares her personal life manual on how she overcame challenges and transformed herself to become the person she is today. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Use P19,000 to change your life and pursue that dream you've been putting on hold
- Make your dreams come true by using two effective strategies
- Embrace the season you are in and be truly happy
- Put love into action and be transformed by a life of service
- Create your own #hashtags for intentional living
- Experience miracles through the grace of community and the Holy Spirit
- Strengthen your relationship with your children by doing one simple but powerful thing
Through Boundless Optimism: A Hopeful Way to Look at Life, you will soon realize that shifting your perspective to being hopeful will positively impact how you look at things, which will then positively change your life. Friend, what are you waiting for? It's time to fill your life with boundless optimism!